Start your day with a delicious and healthy breakfast just as easy vegetarian recipe!!!
The ingredient of Turkish toast with poached egg
- 3 diced tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, cut into 4 pieces, split, toasted
- 1 teaspoon sumac (see note)
The instruction how to make Turkish toast with poached egg
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and red wine vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to develop, if time allows.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the white vinegar and a pinch of salt. Reduce the heat to low and gently simmer. Crack 1 egg onto a saucer to check the egg yolk is intact). Using a large spoon, stir the simmering water to create a whirlpool. The tip of the egg in the centre of the swirl. Repeat with another egg. Poach the eggs for 3 to 4 minutes or until set. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the eggs to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
- Place bread bases on plates. Garnish with the tomato mixture and eggs. Sprinkle of sumac. Cover with the bread tops. To serve.
Nutritions of Turkish toast with poached eggfatContent: 322.65 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 188 milligrams cholesterol