A lot of these mini-burgers make up a large part of the tariff.
The ingredient of Turkey sliders with coleslaw
- 500g Ingham Turkey Mince
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 small buns panini
- 300g packet of mixed salad cabbage
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh persil tv, leaves
- 1/4 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 6 green oak leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- 3 dill pickles (cucumbers), chopped
The instruction how to make Turkey sliders with coleslaw
- Place the ground meat, bread crumbs, cheese and onion in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Using tablespoon of mixture at a time, shape 12 balls.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- during this time, place the cabbage salad, the persil, sauce and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl. Mix gently to combine. To assemble, top each panini with lettuce, cabbage salad, and then a cake and pickles into slices. Sandwich panini tops and secure with toothpicks.
Nutritions of Turkey sliders with coleslawfatContent: