This easy-to-microwave Turkish delight recipe is colorful, delicious and better than store-bought!
The ingredient of microwave Turkish delight
- 1/4 cup gelatin powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup corn flour
- 1 1/3 cups icing sugar mixture
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- 1 to 2 drops red food coloring
- 1/2 cup pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 75g of milk chocolate, chopped
The instruction how to make microwave Turkish delight
- Lightly grease a 4cm-deep 17.5 cm x 27.5 cm (base) slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both ends.
- Place 2 1/2 cups of warm water in a large heat-resistant, microwave in a bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water. Using a fork, whisk until gelatine dissolves. Stir in the caster sugar. Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 5 minutes. Mix well. Microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for another 4 to 5 minutes or until the mixture is thick and syrupy.
- Whisk cornflour, icing sugar and cream of tartar into the gelatin mixture. Microwave at high power (100%) for 3 minutes. Stir in the rose water, food colouring and pistachios. Pour into the prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Remove Turkish delight from the pan. Using a hot knife (see tip), cut into squares of 3 cm. Remove places for a new sheet of baking paper.
- put the chocolate in a heat-resistant, microwave in a bowl. Microwave at high power (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth. Spoon chocolate into a snap-lock bag. Cut 1 corner. Pipe chocolate on the seats. Stand at room temperature until set. To serve.
Nutritions of microwave Turkish delightfatContent: