This stuffed turkey breast recipe is perfect for family members who have a food intolerance or prefer their Christmas meal gluten-free.
The ingredient of Stuffed turkey breasts
- 50g Coles butter
- 1 tbsp Coles pure olive oil, more to drizzle
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150g of bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1kg Coles frozen turkey breast roll, thawed
- 2kg of potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1kg of pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 400g steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Stuffed turkey breasts
- Preheat the oven to 180 u00b0 c or 160 fan. In a skillet, melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat and cook the onion and garlic for 5 to 6 minutes, or until soft. Add the bacon and cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl. Leave to cool slightly. Add the breadcrumbs and herbs, and season.
- Lay out turkey breast, skin side down, and throw the stuffing mix in the centre, the direction of the length. Roll on the chest to lock it up. Tie with kitchen twine to secure.
- Place linked to the turkey in a baking sheet with the potatoes and the pumpkin. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 1 hour, or until cooked through. Serve with grilled vegetables, steamed green beans and red wine sauce.
Nutritions of Stuffed turkey breastsfatContent: