The ingredient of Start your alfresco Christmas meal with the delicious flavors of this recipe in the summer.
- 1 cup (225 g) fine sea salt
- 4-5kg turkey (preferably free-range)
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 bunch celery
- 2 bay leaves
- Pared zest of 1 lemon, plus the grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, slightly bruised
- 2 of persil flat branches, plus 1/2 cup finely chopped persil tv, leaves
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 leek (white part only), rinsed and chopped
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1.2 kg of cooked shrimp, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of vinegar of chardonnay (see note)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Chopped mustard fruits (see note)
- mayonnaise with Truffle (see recipe), to serve -xxx-Poached turkey & prawn salad
The instruction how to make Start your alfresco Christmas meal with the delicious flavors of this recipe in the summer.
- Dissolve salt with 1 cup (250 ml) of boiling water in a large stockpot, then half-fill with cold water. Let cool completely, then add turkey and water to cover. Standing in a cool place for 1 hour to brine the turkey. Drain and rinse turkey well.
- Return turkey to clean the saucepan with the carrot, 2 celery stalks, chopped, bay leaves, the zest, the garlic, the blades of grass, leeks and water to cover. Bring to a boil, and then simmer on low heat for 1 hour, skim foam from time to time. Let cool completely in the liquid. (You can do this a day in advance and refrigerate the turkey. Freeze the stock for up to 3 months.)
- meanwhile, place the onions in a colander over a large bowl. Add the sugar and 1 teaspoon of salt. Toss to combine and stand for 1 hour.
- Grind the turkey, discarding skin and bones, and place in a large bowl with the shrimp. Rinse the onion and thinly slice remaining celery on an angle, and then add to the bowl.
- Gently whisk the vinegar, mustard and oil, season, then add to the salad with most of persil hachu00e9. Stir to combine, then scatter with mustard fruit and the rest of the persil. Serve with the mayonnaise on the nose.
Nutritions of Start your alfresco Christmas meal with the delicious flavors of this recipe in the summer.fatContent: