Crispy rolls filled with crunchy vegetables and tasty turkey and sweet chilli sauce make a great meal.
The ingredient of Vietnamese-style turkey rolls
- 1 French stick (baguette), cut ends
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 8 slices Ingham Oven Roasted Turkey Half
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into julienne strips
- 1 small telegraph (continental) cucumber, deseeded, cut in julienne
- 1/3 cup of sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
The instruction how to make Vietnamese-style turkey rolls
- Cut the French stick in half-the crossroads (do not cut all the way through). Spread the base with mayonnaise. Top with lettuce, turkey, carrot and cucumber. Drizzle with the chili sauce, then top with coriander and fresh mint and chilli if you wish. Cut the French stick into 4 even lengths. To serve.
Nutritions of Vietnamese-style turkey rollsfatContent: