Mango, chilli and asparagus combine in this tropical turkey salad.
The ingredient of Roasted turkey with summer salsa and spinach salad
- 1kg Ingham Turkey Breast Roast
- 1 large mango, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut in two diagonally
- 120 g spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Roasted turkey with summer salsa and spinach salad
- Preheat the oven to 190u00b0C/170u00b0C fan forced. Cook turkey roast according to the instructions on the package.
- Place the mango, chilli, onion, juice and coriander in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to mix well. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Cook the peas and asparagus, separately, in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Whisk the oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Add the peas, asparagus, spinach, mint and avocado. Mix gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the turkey slices with the spinach salad and the salsa.
Nutritions of Roasted turkey with summer salsa and spinach saladfatContent: 439.282 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 108 milligrams cholesterol