With cranberry and apple stuffing, this roast is sure to impress
The ingredient of Roasted turkey cooked in the oven with lemon potatoes
- 1 Ingham Turkey leg Roast with Cranberry and Apple Stuffing
- 900g kipfler potatoes, washed, cut in half or into quarters on the length
- 1 lemon, washed, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh persil flat, leaf
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, bleached
The instruction how to make Roasted turkey cooked in the oven with lemon potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Place a grid on a baking dish. Place the turkey roast on a rack. Pour 1 cup of water in the base of the dish. Cook for 1 hour and 40 minutes, turning once, or until golden and cooked through. Cover the turkey with foil if over-browning during cooking.
- meanwhile, put the potatoes, the lemon, the garlic, the pepper, the oregano and the thyme in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with 1 u00bd tablespoons of oil. Mix to coat well. Bake potato mixture for the last hour of the turkey, the cooking time.
- Location of persil, the nuts, the onion, the vinegar, the sugar snaps and the rest of the oil in a bowl. Mix gently to combine. Serve the turkey slices with the potato mixture and the persil salad.
Nutritions of Roasted turkey cooked in the oven with lemon potatoesfatContent: