This is steak with a difference in this meal is rich in proteins.
The ingredient of steaks Grilled turkey with quinoa and feta salad
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed, drained
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut thinly in diagonal
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 100g grape tomatoes, halved
- 100g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 Ingham Turkey Breast Steaks
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 80g baby rocket
The instruction how to make steaks Grilled turkey with quinoa and feta salad
- Combine the water and quinoa in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- during this time, preheat a large chargrill over high heat. Spray zucchini with oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden and tender. Add the courgette, pepper, tomato, feta and onion to the quinoa.
- Place the turkey steaks on a plate. Sprinkle with half of the juice and sprinkle with rosemary. On an oiled char-grill, cook for 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Whisk remaining juice, honey and oil in a small bowl until combined. Add the dressing and the rocket mixture to quinoa. Serve the turkey with the quinoa salad.
Nutritions of steaks Grilled turkey with quinoa and feta saladfatContent: 500.227 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 52 grams protein
sodiumContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol