You can enjoy turkey all year long, when it is so easy to prepare! Ideal for the weekend winter dinners, this turkey recipe will delight the whole family.
The ingredient of Turkey buffe with grainy mustard sauce
- 4 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2.8 kg Ingham Easy-to-Carve Turkey Buffe
- 300 ml light thickened cream
- Roasted vegetables, to serve
The instruction how to make Turkey buffe with grainy mustard sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- mix the mustard, sugar, oil and garlic in a small bowl. Pour water into a greased baking dish. Place the turkey, breast side up, in pan. Spread mustard mixture over turkey. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and put in the oven. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and pierce the turkey in a few places. This allows for self-basting and browning. Return to the oven for 30 minutes. Check the turkey is cooked, pierce with a skewer in the thickest part of the meat. If the juices come out clear the turkey is cooked. Cook a little longer if the juices are still a little red.
- Remove the turkey buffe from the oven and let rest, covered with foil, for 15 minutes. Place roasting pan on the stove. Add the cream into the pan juices. Stir continually until simmering. Reduce the heat and cook gently until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the slices of turkey roast with vegetables and gravy.
Nutritions of Turkey buffe with grainy mustard saucefatContent: 641.476 calories
saturatedFatContent: 43 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein
sodiumContent: 166 milligrams cholesterol