Try this little recipe for a simple festive feast ever!
The ingredient of rolls of Turkey with stuffing and sage
- 4 x 180 g turkey breast fillets or chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons chopped sage, plus whole fried sage leaves to serve
- 4 thin pork and herb sausages, casings removed
- 24 flat pancetta slices (see note), rind removed
- Roast potatoes, to serve
- Sauce, serve
The instruction how to make rolls of Turkey with stuffing and sage
- Place fillets between sheets of baking paper and use a rolling pin to flatten to 1.5 cm thick. Season and sprinkle with chopped sage. Divide the sausage meat between the fillets and roll up tightly to enclose.
- Arrange 6 pancetta slices on a work surface, slightly overlapping. 1 fillet on the bottom edge of the pancetta and roll up to enclose, then wrap in aluminum foil. Repeat with the rest of the pancetta and the threads, and then refrigerate for 1 hour to firm up.
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Place parcel on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Remove the foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the pancetta is golden and the meat is cooked.
- Slice the roulades, garnish with sage leaves fried and serve immediately with roast potatoes and gravy.
Nutritions of rolls of Turkey with stuffing and sagefatContent: 449.798 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 58 grams protein
sodiumContent: 136 milligrams cholesterol