Roll of turkey meat, chopped, cranberry and camembert cheese with butter puff pastry for a quick and easy snack everyone will enjoy.
The ingredient of Turkey, camembert and cranberry, sausage scrolls recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 500g turkey mince
- 1/2 cup panko
- 100g of camembert cheese, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of cranberry sauce, more for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage leaves
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 sheets frozen puff pastry, partially thawed
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Costs of persil flat leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Turkey, camembert and cranberry, sausage scrolls recipe
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Set aside to let cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 200 u00b0 C/180 u00b0 C fan forced. Line 3 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the ground meat, cooled onion mixture, bread crumbs, pie, cranberry sauce, sage and 1/2 of the egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1 sheet of dough on a flat surface. Leaving a 1cm border at the top of the sheet, spread 1/4 of meat mixture on the pastry to cover. Starting at the end nearest you, roll up to enclose filling. The roller with a little of the remaining egg. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the sesame seeds and paprika. Season.
- Cut off and discard the ends of the roll. Cut into 1cm-thick slices. Place, cut side down, on prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Repeat with the rest of the pastry, mix ground meat, egg, sesame seeds and paprika. Bake, 2 trays at a time, for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and puffed, and the filling is cooked. Repeat with the rest of the plateau. Stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the persil. Serve with extra cranberry sauce.
Nutritions of Turkey, camembert and cranberry, sausage scrolls recipefatContent: 68.115 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol