A divine combo of rose water and raspberry make this meringue tower, the paradise on earth!
The ingredient of Turkish delight mega macaron recipe
- 3 egg whites
- 55 g (1 u20444 cup) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rose water
- Pink liquid food coloring, the hue
- 100 g (1 cup) almond meal
- 195 g (11u20444 cups) pure icing sugar
- 600ml thickened cream, whipped
- 55 g (1 u2044 3 cup) unsalted butter, pistachio, almonds, finely chopped
- 250g of fresh raspberries
- 110g of Turkish delight, cut into 1cm pieces
The instruction how to make Turkish delight mega macaron recipe
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. Use a small plate to draw a circle of 18cm on each piece of paper.
- Use the electric mixer to beat the egg whites in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beat until dissolved. Beat in the rose water and a little food colouring.
- Combine the almonds and icing sugar in a large bowl. Gently fold the egg white mixture, in 2 batches, until combined. Divide between the trays, gently spreading up to 2cm circle to the edge. Tap trays on bench to spread mixture to edge. Set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Preheat the oven to 150 u00b0 C/130 u00b0 C fan forced. Bake in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until firm to the touch. Set aside on trays to cool.
- 1 macaroon on a serving plate. Spoon cream into a piping bag with a 1cm fluted nozzle. Tube to the top of the macaron. Top with one-third the pistachio. Reserve 8 berries. Have the remaining half of berries and one-third of the Turkish delight on to the cream. Top with a macaron. Repeat the layering of the cream, pistachio, berries and Turkish delight. Top with last macaroon. With the rest of the cream, the rest of the pistachios, reserved berries and Turkish delight.
Nutritions of Turkish delight mega macaron recipefatContent: