Layred with berries, jelly, cream, jam bread rolls, mascarpone cheese and Turkish delight, this easy dessert is perfect for entertaining.
The ingredient of Turkish delight berry trifle recipe
- 3 x 9g sachets lite vanilla berry jelly crystals
- 250g of strawberries, cut into two
- 125g raspberries
- 2 x 250g tubs of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 x 900g double thick vanilla custard
- pack of 250g of jam mini rolls, cut them in slices 1 cm thick
- 3 teaspoons of rose water
- 300 ml pure cream
- 1/4 cup sugar powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g of Turkish delight, sliced
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds
The instruction how to make Turkish delight berry trifle recipe
- Prepare the jelly following packet directions. Pour into a 4 litre-capacity glass trifle dish. Refrigerate for 2 hours or just beginning to set (the mixture should have a thick, syrupy consistency). Stir in the berries. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Place half of the mascarpone in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Fold through the pastry cream. Spoon custard mixture over the jelly mixture. Top with jam mini rolls into slices. Net jam mini rolls into slices with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream, sugar, vanilla and the rest of the mascarpone and rose water until soft peaks form (do not overbeat). Spoon the cream mixture over the jam mini rolls into slices.
- Sprinkle with Turkish delight and pomegranate seeds. To serve.
Nutritions of Turkish delight berry trifle recipefatContent: 516.957 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol