stop in this beautiful baked French onion, bacon and cheese cob loaf dip.
The ingredient of French onion, bacon and cheese cob dip
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 150g of shortcut bacon slices, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 375g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (150g) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (60 g) cheese tasty cheese
- 40g pkt French onion soup
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 450g Coles Bakery White Cob Bread
- Chopped chives, more for sprinkling
- Vegetable sticks, to serve
The instruction how to make French onion, bacon and cheese cob dip
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the bacon starts to brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Combine the mixture of bacon, cream cheese, mayonnaise, tasty cheese, soup mix and chives in a large bowl. Season.
- Use a serrated knife to cut 4cm of the top of cobb loaf and reserve. Remove bread from centre of loaf, leaving a 2cm thick shell. Tear pieces of bread into pieces of 3cm. Pour the mixture of bacon in the shell. Top with lid. Place on the prepared tray. Arrange bread pieces around cobb. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with additional chives. Serve with vegetable sticks.
Nutritions of French onion, bacon and cheese cob dipfatContent: