flavors from The tender veal osso bucco infuse the meat flavor to vegetables and pasta in this rich, hearty soup.
The ingredient of Brodo con Spaghettini
- 4 L (16 cups) of water
- 2 pieces of veal osso bucco (sliced shanks of veal)
- 2-4 carrots, chopped
- 2-4 potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 2 brown onions, chopped
- 2 sticks of celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- a Pinch of salt
- 400g dried thin spaghetti, broken in half
- Grated Parmesan cheese, serve
The instruction how to make Brodo con Spaghettini
- Combine water, osso buco, carrots, potatoes, onions, celery, tomato 5 paste and salt in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat co and simmer, covered, for 1 hour. Strain the brodo, and the return of the liquid in the pan. Bring to a boil and add the spaghetti, stirring well. Boil for 5 to 7 minutes or until the spaghetti is al dente.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and serve topped with the grated Parmesan cheese.
Nutritions of Brodo con SpaghettinifatContent: 291.58 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol