beautiful Balmain bugs the star of the show at your next dinner.
The ingredient of Herb and mustard Balmain bugs
- 125g of softened butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of persil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped chives
- 1.5 kg gross Balmain bugs
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons of French salad dressing
The instruction how to make Herb and mustard Balmain bugs
- Combine the butter, mustard, persil and chives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 1 bug, upside down, on a large flat cutting board. Using a sharp knife, separate the tail from the head. Cut along the center of the tail and open the shell to remove the meat. Place bug meat in a bowl.
- Make pea salad: Cook the peas in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender and bright green. Drain. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a greased barbecue plate on medium heat. Barbecue bug of the meat for 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
- Spoon pea salad onto a plate. Top with Balmain bugs and a big spoon of herbs and mustard butter. To serve.
Nutritions of Herb and mustard Balmain bugsfatContent: 381.205 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 239 milligrams cholesterol