Serve up this vegetarian sweet potato and parsnip gratin this evening.
The ingredient of Sweet potato and parsnip gratin
- 660g orange sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- 350g parsnips, peeled, thinly sliced
- 400g carrots, peeled and sliced finely
- 40g packet French onion soup
- 300 ml reduced fat cream
The instruction how to make Sweet potato and parsnip gratin
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Layer sweet potato, parsnip and carrot in a greased 6cm-deep, 6 cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Combine the soup mix and the cream in a jug. Season with pepper. Pour over the vegetables.
- Cook, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove the cover. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. To serve.
Nutritions of Sweet potato and parsnip gratinfatContent: 338.185 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 39 milligrams cholesterol