Elegant glasses of gazpacho, an excellent starting point for any festive occasion.
The ingredient of Gazpacho
- 2 large slices (about 70g) of day-old crusty bread, crusts removed, torn
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1kg truss tomatoes, stems removed, coarsely chopped
- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of raw or powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Finely chopped cucumber, to serve
The instruction how to make Gazpacho
- Combine the bread and vinegar in a bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak.
- process the bread mixture, tomato, shallot, garlic and sugar in a food processor for 2 minutes. Add the oil and process until well combined. Pass through a fine sieve pressing with the back of a spoon to extract the liquid in a airtight container. Throw in the pasta.Taste and season with salt and pepper. Cover and place in refrigerator for 4 hours or until well chilled.
- Pour the soup evenly among the ten 60ml (1/4 cup) capacity serving glasses. Top with the cucumber.
Nutritions of GazpachofatContent: 68.115 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein