This vegetarian spinach cob loaf recipe by taste member, silver " is perfect for easy entertaining.
The ingredient of Cob loaf spinach dip
- 450g cob loaf
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 300 ml tub of sour cream
- 40g packet French onion soup
- Crackers, to serve
The instruction how to make Cob loaf spinach dip
- Preheat the oven to 180 u00b0 c/160 fan-forced. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut to 4cm wide at the top of the scoop of the bread to form the lid. Scoop bread from centre of loaf, leaving a 1.5 cm edge. Tear or roughly chop the bread pieces.
- squeeze out any excess moisture from the spinach, discarding any liquid. Combine the spinach, the cheese, the sour cream and soup mix in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- pour the mixture into the bread. Top with lid. Place on the prepared tray. Arrange bread pieces in a single layer around bread. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with cut vegetables and extra crackers if you want.
Nutritions of Cob loaf spinach dipfatContent: 360.89 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37.3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2.5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 48 milligrams cholesterol