Start the holiday season on the right foot with these feisty crab and cucumber soup shots.
The ingredient of soup chilled cucumber shots with spicy crab
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, flesh coarsely chopped
- 4 onions, thinly sliced, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (see note)
- 1 cup fresh crab meat (see note)
The instruction how to make soup chilled cucumber shots with spicy crab
- Place the cucumber, avocado, spring onion, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons coriander in a blender with 1 cup (250 ml) of ice-cold water. Season, then mix until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl, mix the coconut cream and adjust seasoning to taste. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine the oil, sambal oelek, crab and remaining 1 tablespoon of lime juice in a bowl. Finely chop the remaining 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves and add to crab mixture. Season well with salt, then mix. Serve the soup in small glasses or shot glasses, topped with a spoonful of spicy crab.
Nutritions of soup chilled cucumber shots with spicy crabfatContent: