This lovely summer soup is just perfect for the holiday season.
The ingredient of chilled cucumber soup with garlic prawns
- 2 1/2 telegraph cucumber, peeled
- 300 ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 75ml of cream
- 300 ml of Massel chicken-style liquid stock
- 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 400g medium green prawns, peeled, tails on
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 small red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of persil tv
The instruction how to make chilled cucumber soup with garlic prawns
- Cut two cucumbers in half and scrape out and discard the seeds. Coarsely chop the flesh and place in a processor with the yogurt, sour cream, broth, Tabasco, salt and herbs. Process to combine. Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate. Use a vegetable peeler to cut long strips and the rest of the cucumber. Set aside.
- To make the garlic shrimp, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns, garlic and chilli and cook until the prawns are just cooked. Season and add the persil.
- stack garlic shrimp in each bowl, spoon around the soup and garnish with a slice of cucumber. Season with pepper.
Nutritions of chilled cucumber soup with garlic prawnsfatContent: 384.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 135 milligrams cholesterol