Create the ultimate centre of the Christmas table with this impressive French onion dip tray.
The ingredient of French onion Christmas tree dip recipe
- 1kg cream cheese, softened
- 40g packet of French onion soup mix
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup of finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 bouquet of persil flat-leaf fresh leaves, chopped
- 6 x 25 gr packs of mini Ritz crackers
- 1 cup almonds almonds
- 150g pot red cocktail onions, drained, cut in half
- 80g packet of pretzel sticks
- 1 slice of tasty cheese
- Assortment of crackers, to serve
- Vegetables, serve
The instruction how to make French onion Christmas tree dip recipe
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the soup mix. Beat until well combined. Add the grated cheese and tomato. Season with pepper. Beat until well combined. The cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm enough to shape.
- a large piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface. Turn cheese mixture on the plastic. Using clean hands and a plastic film, form the mixture into a shape of the tree (from the base of the tree should be 15 cm in diameter). Place on a serving platter.
- Press the persil all on the cheese. Brush the excess of persil dish. Open 4 packets of biscuits. Using the picture as a guide, decorate the tree with the almonds, onion, Ritz crackers and u00be of the pretzels. Using a 4cm star-shaped cutter, cut a star from a slice of cheese. Gently push the top of the tree. Serve with remaining pretzels, crackers, and vegetables.
Nutritions of French onion Christmas tree dip recipefatContent: 521.976 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15.9 grams protein