Leftover fruit cake from Christmas? Turn in this delicious slice.
The ingredient of Fruit cake crumble slice
- 150g butter at room temperature
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup of almond powder
- 400g can pie apple
- 300 g leftover fruit cake, crumbled
- Thick cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Fruit cake crumble slice
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C or 160u00b0C fan. Grease and line base and sides of a square pan 20 cm with baking paper, allowing it to overhang the sides.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until creamy. Add the flour and almonds and mix until the mixture forms a crumble.
- Reserve 1 cup of crumble. Press the rest into the prepared mold. Top with apple. Add fruit cake reserve the crumble and gently mix to combine. Scatter over apple and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, until golden. Let cool in the pan.
- Cut into squares and serve with thick cream.
Nutritions of Fruit cake crumble slicefatContent: