I scream, you scream, we all scream... for ice cream cake of course. If youre thinking Christmas dessert or summer treat, this is for you!
The ingredient of Christmas ice-cream terrine
- 1 x 1.5 L ctn Streets Blue Ribbon vanilla ice
- 3 x 100g pkts multicoloured glace cherries, halved
- 2 x 100g pkts blanched almonds
- 1 x 2L ctn chocolate ice-cream
- 325g (1 cup) Blackwood Lane fruit mince
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Christmas ice-cream terrine
- Line bases and sides of two 11cm-deep, 10.5 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pans with non-stick baking paper, allowing the 2 long sides to overhang. Place the ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to soften slightly. Transfer to a stainless steel mixing bowl, and stir in cherries until combined.
- Divide ice cream mixture between the prepared pans and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Press down firmly on the work surface to remove any air bubbles. Cover with aluminum foil and place in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours or until very firm.
- during this time, cook the almonds in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool slightly. Chop them coarsely.
- Place the chocolate ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to soften slightly. Transfer to a stainless steel mixing bowl. Fold in the fruit, the minced meat and almonds until well combined.
- put a Spoonful of chocolate ice cream mixture over the vanilla ice cream mixture into the moulds and smooth the surface. Press down firmly on the work surface to remove any air bubbles. Cover with aluminum foil and place in the freezer for 10 to 12 hours or until very firm.
- Remove the ice cream and terrines of the freezer and put on serving dishes. Remove the baking paper and the top of the terrine with raspberries. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Christmas ice-cream terrinefatContent: 562.606 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 66 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein