Fun to make and delicious to eat, you can get the children involved in the manufacture of these cakes and give them as gifts.
The ingredient of Mini chocolate Christmas cakes
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 375g sunbeam mixed Fruit
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 75g softened butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 cup dark choc bits
- 250g packet ready-made white icing
The instruction how to make Mini chocolate Christmas cakes
- Heat the apple juice in a microwave bowl on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute. Add the dry fruits and apricots. Cover and set aside for 1 hour, stirring from time to time.
- Preheat the oven to 160u00b0C. Lightly grease two 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon (30ml) capacity mini muffin pans with. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla until pale and creamy. Add the egg. Beat to combine. Incorporate the fruit blend. Sift the flour and spices over the mixture. Stir until combined. Stir in the choc bits.
- pour the mixture into the muffin holes to completely fill. Smooth Surface. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Run a knife around the edges to loosen the cakes. Turn out on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Roll icing between 2 sheets of baking paper until 5 mm thick. Using a 5cm star-shaped cutter, cut stars out of icing. The Place of the stars over the edges of the cakes, letting the points hang over the sides. Serve or gift wrap.
Nutritions of Mini chocolate Christmas cakesfatContent: