These pretty berry moulds are just the ticket for a perfect dessert moment. Start this recipe a day ahead.
The ingredient of Berry moulds with raspberry coulis
- 500ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, grated
- Mint leaves, to serve
- 300g frozen raspberries, reserve 1/4 cup, to serve
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
The instruction how to make Berry moulds with raspberry coulis
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, berries and chocolate. Spoon mixture into 6 x 2/3-cup silicone moulds (see Notes). Freeze for 3 hours or overnight, until firm.
- To make the raspberry coulis: Combine raspberries and icing sugar in a medium pan. Bring to the boil, stirring and mashing with a wooden spoon. Simmer for 1 min on low. Strain mixture through a sieve over a jug. Discard seeds. Cool.
- Invert moulds onto plates. Drizzle with coulis. Sprinkle with reserved raspberries and mint leaves.
Nutritions of Berry moulds with raspberry coulisfatContent: